12:00 PM, Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Summary of Action
1. A training on the Open and Public Meetings Act and on Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) requests. (21-006) Presentation only.
2. A discussion about the Elected Officials Compensation Commission. (21-007) Presentation only.
3. A presentation from the Provo Housing Authority. (21-002) Presentation only.
4. A presentation from Kem Gardner Policy Institute regarding Housing Affordability. (21-003) Presentation only.
5. A presentation from the Community and Neighborhood Services Department regarding the Housing Element of the General Plan. (21-004) Presentation only.
6. A presentation from the Utah League of Cities and Towns (ULCT) regarding proposed legislation regarding housing issues for the 2021 Legislative Session. (21-005) Presentation only.
Administration: Mayor's Update
7. A Franchise Agreement (Amended) between Provo City and Google Fiber. (21-008) Presentation only.
A closed meeting was held.
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
5:30 PM, Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Summary of Action
1. The election of the Municipal Council Chair and Vice-chair. (21-001) A motion to nominate David Sewell as Council Chair was approved 7:0. A motion to nominate David Shipley as Council Vice-chair was approved 7:0.
2. A resolution acknowledging the election of the Chair and Vice-chair of the Provo Municipal Council for calendar year 2021. (21-001) Approved 7:0.
3. A resolution of intent for the creation of the Slate Canyon Drive parking permit area. (18-084) This item was continued.
4. ***CONTINUED*** An ordinance amending the Zone Map classification of approximately 8.5 acres, generally located at 1724 South State Street, from CM, RA, R1.6, R1.10, and A1.5 to the MDR Zone. Spring Creek Neighborhood. (PLRZ20190356)
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
5. The election of the Redevelopment Agency Chair and Vice-chair. (21-001) A motion to nominate Shannon Ellsworth as RDA Chair was approved 7:0. A motion to nominate Bill Fillmore as RDA Vice-chair was approved 7:0.
6. A resolution acknowledging the appointment of the Chair and Vice-chair of the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City for calendar year 2021. (21-001) Approved 7:0.
For a more detailed agenda and minutes, please visit our public documents site: http://agendas.provo.org
Video recordings: Work Meeting and Council Meeting.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.
Post a Comment