3:30 PM, Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Summary of Action
Approval of Minutes
- March 10, 2020 Work Meeting
Approved by unanimous consent.
1. A discussion regarding an interlocal agreement with Utah County on CARES Act Funding. (20-108) Presentation only. This item was already scheduled for the Council Meeting on August 4, 2020.
A closed meeting was held.
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
5:30 PM, Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Summary of Action
1. An ordinance granting Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless a nonexclusive franchise to operate a telecommunications network in Provo City, Utah. (20-107) Approved 7:0.
2. A resolution appointing individuals to various boards and commissions. (20-003) Approved 7:0.
3. A resolution authorizing Provo City to enter into an Interlocal Agreement with Utah County for disbursement from the Coronavirus Relief Fund. (20-108) Approved 7:0.
4. A resolution approving the application for grants from the Bureau of Reclamation's WaterSMART Drought Response Program for fiscal year 2021 for the Provo Aquifer Storage and Recovery Project. (20-105) Approved 6:0, with Bill Fillmore excused.
5. A resolution to place the vacant property at 480 West Center on the Surplus Property List and to remove a parcel at the mouth of Provo Canyon therefrom. (20-110) Approved 7:0.
6. ***CONTINUED*** A resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into a lease financing for golf course maintenance equipment. (20-109)
7. ***CONTINUED*** A resolution appropriating $521,093.13 in the Golf Fund for the purchase of Golf Course Maintenance Equipment to be leased. (20-109)
For a more detailed agenda and minutes, please visit our public documents site: http://agendas.provo.org
Video recordings: Work Meeting and Council Meeting.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.