1:00 PM, Tuesday, February 18, 2020
351 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Summary of Action
Approval of Minutes
- October 8, 2019 Work Meeting
1. A presentation regarding the fiscal year (FY) 2021-2022 budget from Public Works. (20-007)
2. A discussion regarding information on restaurants with ancillary breweries. (PLOTA20190378) Presentation only. This item was already scheduled for the Council Meeting on February 18, 2020.
3. A discussion regarding the appropriations on the agenda for the evening Council Meeting. (20-035, 20-038, 20-039, and 20-040) Presentation only. This item was already scheduled for the Council Meeting on February 18, 2020.
4. A discussion regarding the 2020 Consolidated Plan goals and priorities to direct Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) funding. (20-036) Presentation only.
5. A discussion regarding zoning enforcement. (20-037) A motion to reaffirm the Council's request that short-term rental software be funded with carryover funds; to proceed with the selection of a vendor; to request that the Community and Neighborhood Services Department share recommendations with the Council for the most cost-effective and strategic methods for staffing retention and/or use of funding for zoning enforcement; and to discuss these recommendations in a future Work Meeting, was approved 7:0.