1:30 PM, Tuesday, January 8, 2019
351 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Summary of Action
1. Training on Open & Public Meetings Act and further training on Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) requests (19-010) Presentation only.
2. A discussion on recent changes to the Provo City Housing Authority (19-011) Presentation only.
3. A review of Council Board and Committee assignments, including a discussion regarding Council
intended accomplishments (Part 1 of 2) (19-002) Presentation only.
4. A discussion on affordable housing policies in Provo City. (18-070) Presentation only.
A closed meeting was held.
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, January 8, 2019
351 West Center, Provo, UT 84601
Summary of Action
Approval of Minutes
1. November 13, 2018 Council Meeting
2. November 20, 2018 Board of Canvassers Meeting
3. December 11, 2018 Council Meeting
Approved by unanimous consent.
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
4. A presentation of gifts to the outgoing Council Chair and Vice Chair. Presentation only.
5. A presentation of the Popular Annual Financial Report. (19-007) Presentation only.
6. The election of Municipal Council officers; chair and vice-chair. (19-001) The nominations of
David Harding as Council Chair and Kay Van Buren as Vice Chair were approved 7:0.
7. A resolution acknowledging the election of the Chair and Vice-chair of the Provo Municipal
Council for calendar year 2019. (19-001) Approved 7:0.
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
8. The election of Redevelopment Agency of Provo officers; chair and vice-chair. (19-001) The
nominations of David Knecht as Redevelopment Agency Chair and George Handley as Vice
Chair were approved 7:0.
9. A resolution acknowledging the appointment of the Chair and Vice-Chair of the Redevelopment
Agency of Provo City for calendar year 2019. (19-001) Approved 7:0.
10. A resolution of intent to establish a permit parking program in the Pleasant View Neighborhood.
(18-086) A motion to amend the resolution to state that the Council would proceed with the
process established in Provo City Code was approved 7:0. Approved as amended 7:0.
For a more detailed agenda and minutes, please visit our public documents site: http://agendas.provo.org
Video recordings: Work Meeting, and Council Meeting.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.