Work Meeting Summary of Action
12:00 PM, Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
- March 27, 2018 Work Meeting
- The approval of the minutes was continued to the April 24, 2018 Work Meeting agenda.
1. Consideration of a motion to place a resolution authorizing the Mayor to submit an application for a Utah County Municipal Recreation Grant to be used for Provo River Trail Renovations on the upcoming April 24, 2018 Consent Agenda. A motion to place this item on the Consent Agenda for the April 24, 2018 Council Meeting was approved 6:0, with Kay Van Buren excused.
2. A presentation on the Community Development Department and potential budget requests (18-005) Presentation only.
3. An update on zoning enforcement results (18-042) Presentation only.
4. An update on advertising efforts regarding the new rental ordinance law (17-104) Presentation only.
5. A presentation on the Mayor's Office and potential budget requests (18-005) Presentation only.
6. A presentation on the Council Office and potential budget requests (18-005) Presentation only.
7. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with § 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
A closed meeting was held.
For a more detailed agenda and minutes, please visit our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Video recordings: Work Meeting and Joint Meeting.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.