Agenda (Time stamps have been added on YouTube to the individual agenda items to help you find them in the video.)
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
12:00 PM, Tuesday, February 06, 2018
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
1. An introduction of Karen Larsen, recommended Director of Customer Service (18-020)
2. A presentation on the Provo Library and potential budget requests (18-005)
3. A presentation on the Administrative Services Department and potential budget requests (18-005)
4. A discussion on a post-performance sales tax increment agreement at East Bay Shopping Center (18-021)
5. A discussion on aid to Construction Transfer Funding (18-024)
6. A discussion on tools for implementing Westside Policies (17-129)
7. An update on affordable housing in Provo (18-023)
8. A presentation on a project proposal for improvements on the south-side hill of Grandview South Neighborhood (18-022)
9. A presentation on the Provo City Charitable Giving Campaign.
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
10. **CONTINUED to the March 6, 2018 Work Meeting** Tim Soffe requests a General Plan Map Amendment from Commercial to Residential for 1.52 acres of land located at 490 South State Street. Maeser Neighborhood (17-0002GPA)
11. **CONTINUED to the March 6, 2018 Work Meeting** Tim Soffe requests a Zone Change from General Commercial (CG) to High Density Residential (HDR) for 1.92 acres of land located at 422-490 South State Street. Maeser Neighborhood. (17-0010R)
12. John & Lara Johnson request Zoning Ordinance amendments to Section 14.41 Major Home Occupations to increase the number of students from 6 to 16 and to extend the hours of operation from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Citywide Impact (17-0025OA)
13. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with § 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.