1:00 PM, Tuesday, June 06, 2017
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W Center, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
1. A discussion regarding the feasibility of a new city center and public safety complex (17-076) (0:07:44)
2. A discussion on recommendations from the DAPR Committee regarding land use agenda noticing (17-052) (0:48:37)
3. An overview of the Economic Development Department and a discussion regarding tools/programs available for incentives (17-077) (1:20:57)
4. A discussion on 2017 Council Assignments for Boards, Committees, and Liaisons (17-010) (2:04:42)
5. A discussion on minimum dwelling unit sizes. (16-0021OA) (2:28:04)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
6. A discussion on a request for an ordinance amending Provo City Code to allow a new PRO Zone for property generally located at 691 East 600 North from property currently zoned Residential Conservation. Joaquin Neighborhood. (17-0001OA) (2:54:11)
7. A discussion on a request for a Zone Change from Residential Conservation (RC) to a PRO Zone to allow 10 residential apartments on 0.19 acres located at 691 East 600 North. Joaquin Neighborhood. (17-0004R) (2:54:11)
8. A discussion regarding the Provo City Parks & Recreation Department's request for a Zone Change from Light Manufacturing (M-1) to Public Facilities (PF) for Construction of the Spring Creek Park located at 1140 South State Street. Spring Creek Neighborhood. (16-0015R) (3:09:39)
9. A discussion regarding a request for the rezone of 5 properties, totaling approximately 22 acres, from the RA (Residential Agricultural) and A1.5 (Agricultural 5-acre minimum) zones to the R1.8 (Single-Family Residential) zone, located approximately 831 and 1041 West 1560 South to facilitate the development of a residential subdivision with an 8,000 square foot lot size minimum. Lakewood Neighborhood. (16-0012R) (3:15:31)
10. A discussion regarding a Provo City Community Development Department request for a Zone Change of approximately 58.6 acres of property generally located at 1500 South State Street from Light Manufacturing (M-1) Zone to Low Density Residential (LDR) Zone. Spring Creek Neighborhood. (17-0007R) (3:23:35)
11. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.