12:00 PM, Thursday, August 25, 2016
- An update on the BRT referendum
- A discussion on the 820 North Corridor Study
- An update on Provo's experience with Google Fiber:
- How has that relationship been viewed politically?
- How has it impacted the economy?
- How has their approach with utility fee billing been received?
- A presentation from Utah League of Cities and Towns
- An update on the status of the gas tax
- A discussion on the property tax exemption
- A status update on the proposed changes to impact fees
- A discussion on short-term rentals
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.