Agenda (After the meeting, times will be added to the ends of the individual agenda items to help you find them in the video.)
- A discussion regarding the safety concerns related to railroad crossings and trains stopping for long periods of time.
- A discussion on how the housing mix for different schools affects the School District's ability to provide adequate support to those schools.
- An update on the construction of new schools.
- An update on the process and potential City involvement in the sale of Provo High School.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.