- A proposal and discussion to have BYU Grantwell Program conduct a benchmarking study on best use of RAP tax dollars for arts activities. (16-012)
- Consideration of the creation of a proposed ad hoc Council Prosperity Committee focused on city development processes and economic development policies. (16-011)
- A discussion and assignment of Council Members to various committees. (16-007)
- An update on housing policy process per the Municipal Council priority list. (15-055)
- Evaluation of the General Plan amendment process and possible referral to Planning Commission for recommendations.
- An overview of the proposed Provo Downtown Streetscape Standards. City Wide. 15-0004GPA.
- An overview of a proposed amendment to Section 14.34.24 - Residential Facilities for Persons with a Disability and Residential Facility for Elderly Persons, including the elimination of minimum separation requirements and adding certain site standards and occupancy requirements. City Wide. 15-0017OA.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.
Post a Comment