Agenda (TImes have been added to the ends of the individual agenda items to help you find them in the video.)
- A discussion on a resolution to submit an opinion question to the residents of Provo City in the November 3, 2015, election regarding authorization to impose a local option sales tax as described in Utah Code Section 59-12-1402 for the purposes of funding cultural, recreational, and zoological facilities and botanical, cultural, and zoological organizations. (0:12:10)
- A discussion on potential updates to user fees (0:41:41)
- A discussion o identify policy direction relative to private solar energy generation within the city and its effects on revenue for maintaining and upgrading capital facilities for the overall electric utility system (2:02:07)
- A discussion on a resolution regarding the interlocal agreement regarding the Everbridge Mass Notification System (2:36:37)
- A quarterly report by the Sustainability Committee (2:51:55)
- An annual report on the Municipal Council's communication and outreach initiatives This item has been postponed until the September 1, 2015, meeting.
- A discussion on a zone change requested by Premier Realty Investments from Residential Conservation (RC) and Heavy Commercial (CM) to the Medium Density Residential (MDR) Zone, for the purpose of developing a new multi-family residential community, comprising 4.38 acres, located at approximately 1040 South 1000 East, Provo, UT. Spring Creek Neighborhood. (13-0003R) This item has been postponed until the September 1, 2015, meeting.
- A discussion on a proposed new Egress Window Program (3:15:25)
- Administrative Updates
- Closed Meeting
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.