Can't make it to the Council Meeting? There are several other ways to share your thoughts with the City Council. Contact Council Members directly, submit your comments via our online form, or connect with us on our Facebook page.
During the budget review process we've shared information on several of the larger issues as well as recordings of the Work Meetings so you can hear the presentations and discussions for yourself.
Check out the following links:
- Budget Work Begins
- Council Begins Review of Mayor's Proposed Budget
- Annual Budget Timeline
- Work Meeting - May 12, 2015
- Work Meeting - May 14, 2015
- Fundamental Points for Understanding the RAP Tax
- Fundamentals of the Property Tax Increase
- Employee Wage Study Leads to Adjustments
- Work Meeting - May 28, 2015
- Utility Rate Increases in the Budget
- Work Meeting - June 2, 2015
- Public Documents site
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.