Agenda (Times have been added to the ends of the individual agenda items to help you find them in the video.)
- A discussion on a proposed Recreation, Arts and Parks (RAP) Tax. (0:02:27)
- A discussion on a proposal by the Council Budget Committee to retain an individual by contract of the Council to perform data analysis relative to the proposed Utility Rate Increases. (0:30:30)
- Continuation of discussion on a proposed Recreation, Arts and Parks (RAP) Tax. (0:48:41)
- A discussion on proposed Utility Rate increases relative to Water, Waste Water, Storm Water, Sanitation and Energy.(1:56:49)
- An update by the Council Budget Committee.(2:51:50)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment below (requires Google+ account), on our Facebook page, through our online comment form, or by contacting Council Members directly. Comments/input on items appearing on an upcoming meeting agenda will be compiled and provided to Council Members the day before the meeting. **Note - your comments will be part of the public record.