Thursday, October 30, 2014

Call 311 for City information and services where to go for Provo City information? 311 is Provo City's customer service department.

This three-digit phone number works anywhere in Provo - even on cell phones. Residents and visitors can call 311 for help with Provo's city services. Outside of Provo call 801.852.6000.

Here is a sampling of the types of things Provo311 can help you with:
  • Report an electric or water outage or report a street light out
  • Utility payments and billing questions
  • Garbage, yard waste and recycling
  • Service connects for electric, water, waste water, storm water and solid waste
  • Snow removal and street cleaning
  • Traffic signs and signals
  • Potholes and road closures
  • Pet licensing or reporting a stray dog
  • Business licensing and street vendor permits
  • Bicycle licensing
  • Special events
  • Campaign sign complaints
  • Zoning information
  • Voting information
  • Report graffiti or overgrown landscaping
  • Fingerprinting (non-criminal)
  • Contact City administration or departments

No comments:

Post a Comment