Summary of Action
- This is a snapshot view of what happened at the previous meeting.
- You can know the Council's decisions in two minutes or less.
- Summaries of Action should be posted the Wednesday afternoon after the meeting.
- New agendas for regular meetings are posted the Thursday before the meeting.
- Special meetings are alwasy noticed no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
- Don't want to have to check? Subscribe for email notifications at the State's Public Notice Website: http://pmn.utah.gov.
- Minutes are the official record of the meeting and are required to capture the substance of what happened, public comments and the official vote of each action.
- Minutes for the last meeting should be available the Thursday before the next regular Council Meeting.
- All the printed information that the Council has for helping them make decisions, is available to you.
- Documents are organized by topic so you can just read the ones that intererst you.
- Documents are posted the Thursday before the regular Council meeting.
Audio and Video
- You may listen to or view exactly what transpired by accessing audio and video recordings.
- Council meetings are organized by topic, so you can watch just the ones that interest you.
- Council meeting videos are available immediately after the meeting.
- Work session audio recordings are available within a week of the meeting.
Well, you could watch, listen to and read everything!